Using Iconnect Midi 4+ using Bias effect on iPad with Cabse 9

Hello,

I try to connect Iconnect Midi 4+ using Bias effect on iPad with Cabse 9 Artist ?

I will send effect from Cubase Audio or midi track to my iPad thru Iconnect midi 4 + for using my Bias FX on iPad as external effect.

Is-it possible and how ?

Thank you for your help and kind regards.

Papadington

Comments

• Yes, this is definitely possible. Open iConfig on your computer and go to the Audio Routing tab.

You have to route the audio from your Cubase track to the MIDI4+, then from the MIDI4+ to your iPad, and to BIAS FX. Then you have to route the audio from the iPad back to the MIDI4+ and then back to Cubase running on your computer.

• Hello Rodney,

I will check that next days and come back to you if i have some more questions.

Kind regards.

Papadington

• Hello Rodney,

I have try your méthodologie but it doesn't work on Inconfig, i have no routing table i have table like that (see Print Screen).

I can not route Audio from Audio Track Cubase 9 Artist last version to Bias FX On iPad Pro with Audio Bus 3.

I can par and record Synthesizer like Animoog on one audio track in Cubase.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards.

Papadington

• This is the file 
  • Hello Rodney,

I try to upload file like jpg or png like printscreen but i canot, do you know why ?

King regards.

Papadington

• Hello Rodney,

I try to upload file like jpg or png like printscreen but i canot, do you know why ?

King regards.

Papadington
  • For some reason file uploading isn't working here. Stick the file on Google Drive or something and provide us a link.