touch display stopped working (audio connect 4+)

edited September 16 in Audio
Hi, Ive had my interface for only 6 months ..... very very light usage.... I finally got a corner to set up in and got it updated to the latest firmware and software with my mac.  Unfortunately now the display no longer works other than the levels at start up and shut down.  Ive tried resetting and fully rebooting.... also headphone jack doesn't appear to be outputting? Any ideas? *edit headphones now working.... dial changes levels but rest still the same...

Comments

• Best to send a support ticket in so we can do some troubleshooting.

• edited September 20
    Try to connect the technical support of your device with touch display and check slot of it. I think that can help you
  • Have done rodney, fingers crossed...!!!

• Very disappointed no-one is currently replying to me from support after I’ve followed all instructions and provided all in formation :-(
  • That's odd. I will look into it.
  • Thanks Rodney, Bob has not replied to my last few emails after promising to get me sorted out :-(
  • Still haven't heard anything, is this common practice just not to respond?
  • Hi Stockylocky, very sorry you haven't heard back recently; we've been in the middle of a product launch, and a big trade show in the UK.
    Unlike large faceless corporations, we're a very small team here, which means we all wear lots of hats!
    Either way, none of that should be your concern, and so I'm sorry I haven't got back to you recently.

I have replied to your ticket, just now, with a resolution I hope you find acceptable.
    If there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Bob.
  • Hi Bob thanks for this, I haven’t heard from you since I returned my unit?
  • Hi Stockylocky, could you please post your ticket number here for me?

I received an Audio 4+ in the post last week with the same fault as yours, however there was no documentation with it whatsoever, hence it's been very difficult to trace whom it belongs to!

If it's your interface, I'm pleased to say I fixed it today and it's working perfectly.
    Please reply with your ticket number and I'll get it sent back to you ASAP.

Bob.