Comments

• edited October 3
    Why no inputs? I was so excited. Should I wait for expanded version? Maybe with optical i/o?
  • This is purely designed for live playback applications.
  • Hi Rodney,

I have been testing the PlayAudio 12 over the weekend. I have found a few issues. After i updated to the latest firmware, are requested, when I shut it off and turn it back on, it locks up with just the top red LED lit on the meters. I have to unplug the power and reconnect to get it to power on again. It didn't do this before the firmware update. I have 2 PlayAudio 12's and they both do it after the update. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Also with iConfig. When I am selecting to send midi from say USB109 to Ethernet 1, which is the default, I get no midi to that port. It will when i setup a session in Audio Midi Setup. Is this correct? I was using the USB109 output in Live to send midi data, but it would not show up on ethernet, unless I choose the session connection.

Thanks.
  • I am having issues connecting my play audio 12 with iPad. They don’t seem to be communicating with each other. Has anyone else been experiencing trouble with this as well?
  • After i updated to the latest firmware, are requested, when I shut it off and turn it back on, it locks up with just the top red LED lit on the meters.

Sounds like a bug, we will investigate.

When I am selecting to send midi from say USB109 to Ethernet 1, which is the default, I get no midi to that port. It will when i setup a session in Audio Midi Setup. Is this correct?

Currently RTP-MIDI requires Session Initiation from a computer. Right now there's no way around this.

I am having issues connecting my play audio 12 with iPad. They don’t seem to be communicating with each other.

iPad operation is not officially supported at this time. It will work in the majority of cases, but given all the issues we have been having with iOS11 we are not recommending this until we get some more movement from Apple.