I just received my iConnect Audio4+, which I ordered new. However, I suspect this is item that was already sold and has been repackaged. Here is why:
- strange outside tape poorly positioned
- underneath screw in the middle has paint chipped away
- the two USB cables and the power supply cable look like they have been re-coiled and reattached with the black wire string manually
- absolutely nothing to throw away: no plastic cover/bag or anything
- only a single wall plug adapter (which fortunately fits my country)
Is all this normal for a brand new device, or has this device been used already?
Note this contrasts with my brand new mio10 where everything came packaged in plastic bags and I got 3 wall plug adapters.
Thanks for your help