Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Totally frustrated. Iconfig help needed

Iconfig is not running correctly at all on my Windows 7 64bit system.
Every time i restart my computer the software seems to have changed.
I am now totally unable to see the audio mixer section as it is just a white screen and in the patchbay i have only 2 inputs on ica usb d1 mixer, and 4 inputs on ica usb d2 mixer, and only 2 inputs on ica analog I/O.
Also i can also tell that the outputs have changed.
All of this has led to my ICA2+ becoming totally unusable as i can now get no sound out of the thing at all.
I am now totally frustrated as i have no idea what to do and have posted two support tickets already and have so far not heard anything back.
I am already at the point after only a week where i am hoping i may be able to get a refund on this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I'd say reinstall the software first of all.

Then please reset the unit: push-hold the rotary knob until the LEDs go off, then release it. That wlll give you eight audio I/Os per USB Device Jack. The built-in mixer only has two inputs by default, but you can add more later if you need them, and you shouldn't need the mixer to get up and running.

I'll send a note to support to find out what's going on. They're normally good about getting back.
  • Thank you so much for the reply Nick and sorry for the rant, it is genuinely not like me.
    I have done a complete reinstal of everything including the Microsoft Visual C++ and that seems to have done the trick it is all back up and running.
    The only issue I have now is that I seem to have line input noise of around -60 db going right across the spectrum range. I have put a ticket into support for this as can't see anyone else online with the issue.
    Again Nick thank you