New iConfig beta releases for both MacOS and Windows today! You can download them from:https://www.iconnectivity.com/software/iconfig
• UpdateFirmWareDialog Cancel button will now allow you to cancel updating in case of problems
• Timeout progress shows the update progress every 10 seconds
• If updating takes longer than 30 seconds, then it will stop and the dialog will close
• Firmware Check Frequency menu is removed and there is no auto FW checking setting anymore. Update Firmware can now only be chosen manually.
• New "Switch Device" UI design
• Improved error message handling with more informative contents
• Fixed a situation which could cause a crash (thanks to BT for helping us find this one - go buy his records, he’s great!)
• Fixed some internal crash issues in Bootloader mode
We have found in testing so far that this version seems very stable, however as always with public beta releases use at your own risk!
Please upload any feedback you have, all input is very useful.
May the Force be with you!