Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

iConnectAUDIO2+ launch date?

I've got a connectivity situation for which the iConnectAUDIO4+ would be useful, but it's overkill (I don't need so many inputs). And I just noticed that there's an iConnectAUDIO2+ planned, and that would be pretty much perfect. But I can't see any mention of it yet.

Do you have a launch date and availability schedule?

Comments

• There has not been any official announcements expanding the audio interface line at this time.

Although, if you want to sign up for our newsletter we will be sure to send you an email concerning any new product releases:
    http://www.iconnectivity.com/support/mail/?p=subscribe

We appreciate the support,
    -JS
  • Hi JS. Thanks - I found the iConnectAUDIO2+ mentioned in your patent application. I have to buy a new 2x2 interface for my new studio setup, and I was hoping that it would be available soon.

Because I love the 4+ spec - it's just more than I need and the extra cost isn't easy to justify at the moment.
  • It's a bit early in the game to toss a date out there for the next product release, but yes there are other models on the way :)