It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Changed the factory defaults for all audio configurations so that the first two audio channels from both USB device ports can be heard on all 6 outputs without having to fiddle with the mixer.
We are hoping to do an iOS version of Auracle once we have most of the important features required done in the desktop version. We are a very small team, so that takes more time than we would ideally like :-(
rodney_iConnectivity said:For 95% of our users Auracle will already do everything they need. For the other 5% iConfig is still there until Auracle can take over
I just hope Auracle gets the ability to save/load settings, since it can't work in tandem with iConfig to preserve complex settings.
Ok, then i'm out here. It's interesting and disappointing at the same time that a small but hopeful company hook their customers with a sophisticated MIDI solution and drops that after they discovered the problems. Another dead body on the shelf...
I'm not aware of that being in the manual. Where does it say that?
Auracle saves and loads its settings automatically to the interface without the user needing to do anything (similar to the way iOS apps work).
rodney_iConnectivity said:Auracle will eventually be able to do most or all of the things that iConfig currently does (and more), and do them faster and easier. Until then, just use iConfig.
rodney_iConnectivity said:I'm also unsure what you mean when you mention "consistent naming conventions". Can you explain?