Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More than one IOS device on Audio2+

Is it possible to use more than one IOS device Iphone/Ipad on the Audio2+?
How do I connect them? With USB Hub?

Thank you
Walter

Comments

• It is if you use an Apple CCK.
  • So and then how?
    USB2 to camera connection kit then second device to USB on CCK ?
    Setting different Midi channels for each IOS device?
    Can be continued with more than 2 in a chain with several CCK´s?

Thank you Rodney :)
  • Use one iPad connected to the iConnectivity iPad port. The connect the second iPad to the CCK and connect that to the normal USB port. Then it should just work if you are using Auracle.

You can't have more than 2 iPads connected though.
  • Sorry to come back:

Iconnectivity ipad port is le left port named iPad?
    "Normal USB port" is the second from left named PC/Mac? Which needs your original cable as there is no such regular Ipad cable with that connector?
    I guess the third USB you will want to name "Host connector"? Which actually is namend "PC/MAC Power" on Audio2+ itself?

One problem I have to understand this otherwise awsome interface is, that the manual is not very precise and connections are named in different ways, so it it hard for me at least to understand which is what.
  • Iconnectivity ipad port is le left port named iPad?

Yes

"Normal USB port" is the second from left named PC/Mac?

No, it's the one marked PC/Mac Power. The one marked PC/Mac is a duplicate of the iPad port, so you don't use that one while using the iPad port.

And yes, those labels are confusing... they were done before I joined the company and they confused the hell out of me too at first :-)
  • So then there is actually no way to connect 2 Ipads when you use the PC/Mac Power for connecting Cubase on PC.
    Either connect 2 Ipad without beeing able to connect PC or connect 1 Ipad to PC/DAW

Is there a way to connect a second or more Audio 2/4+ interfaces together on the same PC/DAW/Cubase to be able to use more than one IOS Device?
  • Is there a way to connect a second or more Audio 2/4+ interfaces together on the same PC/DAW/Cubase to be able to use more than one IOS Device?

That is theoretically possible, but with the latest iOS update Apple like the iPad to have control of the audio clock, which can make linking aggregate interfaces like this problematic. So if you want to try it, use at your own risk, we can't guarantee it will work correctly.