Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Icoonectivity Asio Driver disonnects form Cubase Pro 9.5

edited July 2018 in Audio
After restarting everything, firstly keyboards, then Audio² and Mio4, then PC, then starting Auracle(1.21), then manually starting Iconnectivity Asio driver and then Cubase I do get Audio on output 5+6, everything is fine. Then after several minutes Keyboard on DIN and Audio in 5-6 disappear and Cubase switches to another Asio driver. Restarting cubase does not help, need to restart everything.
Which Asio driver do you recommend?
And after crashing,once I restart Audio², Auracle won´t restart until the computer gets restarted.

Comments

• That sounds like the power might be getting interrupted and/or some kind of firmware corruption. Make sure you have the latest firmware installed, and try using an external power adapter to see if that helps. If not, contact support.
  • All USB are powered by external sources, including MIoand Audio interface. All Iconnectivity interfaces are on newest driver/soft.
    Meanwhile I figurerd out that MPK261 works better while not using Mio4. Seems useless.
  • In that case, it might be a hardware fault. Please contact support directly and they will help you troubleshoot in detail.