Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Routing audio from pc to ipad ?

can anyone explain how this is done? it's driving me crazy trying to figure this out.should i be using iconfig or auracle?

Comments

• It's very easy with Auracle. Just read the section on Using Two Computing Devices in the Auracle online manual.
  • first thing i did was check the manual,thanks for responding rodney.

• Outputs 1&2 from the Primary DAW are always routed to the Analog Outputs of your interface

• Outputs 3&4 from the Primary DAW are routed into the Secondary computer / iOS device

• Outputs 1&2 from the Secondary computer / iOS device are routed back to Inputs 5&6 on your Primary DAW

i'm not getting anything from the 3&4 outputs going into ipad or vice versa.

• Hmmm... that's weird. What iPad app are you running it into?
  • beatmaker 3,and live 9...i can see midi transmitting signals ,but no audio.
  • Which interface are you using?

You might be best sending in a support ticket so we can get to the root of this better.
  • okay let's try this again

iconnect audio2+

can we route system audio /spotify ,youtube from pc to ipad? or strictly signals from daw?
  • With a default iCA2+ configuration, I would do that the other way round: record the system-output from the iPad (with a playing YouTube-, Radio- or Spotify-app (etc.) in your DAW on the PC. If you need the recorded file on your iPad, then transfer that file via DropBox or other cloudstorage.
  • i figured it out.i needed to reset my interface to default ,and setup with auracle.i can now record into ipad apps.
  • with the default configuration ,the ipad only gets signal from outputs 5&6..i can live with that.