Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

iConnect 4+. routing to analog 3/4 with AUM

Hello,

I am using an iPad pro with iOS11, in conjunction AUM I normally use app instruments and external synths coming in from the line inputs 3 and 4, all set to go out the main 1/2 outputs and then onto amp, speakers.  What I want to do now is to keep this but also have some instruments set up to go solely to output 3 and 4.  When I create a strip in AUM with a synth app and a routing out to of 3/4 or 3 or 4 only, I can't get any audio. 

Is it possible to use AUM to route signals to the 3/4 outs like I am describing whilst also have other going separately out of analog 1/2?

If yes How should this be set in the iconfig mixer page? what I have now in the iconfig audio mixer is submix 1going to 1/2,  one channel with input U1.1 and U1.2 another channel is receiving from U2.1 and U2.2 both are going out to 1/2.  I tried adding out 3/4 here but it didn't seem to help much.

Thanks for your help.

L

Comments

• Managed to make this work myself, just tinkered around with the bus to the 3/4 outs until I was able to route signals from AUM discreetly to any of the outs, I'll post details if needed.