ICA2+ i/o routing using two macbook pro

Hi i'm adrian from jakarta indonesia, i'm a full time audio post composser, i've just buy ICA2+ for my mobile recording system, my plan are using two macbook pro for my workflow, i've read the auracle manuals..it says i can make my two computer speak each other by i/o routings.
question:

Can i play virtual instrument from my primary DAW logic pro x (computer A connected to ICA2+ USB port 1) and output goes to my second DAW logic pro x (computer B connected to ICA2+ USB port 2) so i can record it as an audio file in computer B

or maybe there's another solutions? remembering i'm using a lot of VST such as KONTAKT and it'll be a big cpu problem if i pushed it in one computer engine (both midi,audio playback and recording)

if it works with ICA2+ can u please help me with the routing system guys? i'm totally new with the product and reading the instruction still confused me lol 😅 (my bad)

thanks before and many success for iconnectivity team and all users

cheers,

ADRIAN

Comments

• Install Auracle, select which USB port is connected to your DAW and the rest will be wired up automatically the way you need it.

See the section on Using 2 Computing Devices with Auracle in the Auracle User Guide.
  • Install Auracle, select which USB port is connected to your DAW and the rest will be wired up automatically the way you need it.

See the section on Using 2 Computing Devices with Auracle in the Auracle User Guide.
    Hi rodney, it means i dont have to do another settings right?..just plug my both computer and then auracle will do the thing i need for the routings?..okeyy many thanks i'll try it soon rodney,cheers :)