i'm currently using a complex copperlan setup of 3 Al88c wich works great ... as the system isn't supported anymore and will sooner or later stop working i'm checking my alternatives
so i stumbled over the iConnectivity Mio10 with the possibility of rtp-midi
as i have already a small Midi2+ for my iPad i was able to hav e a basic look at the software iConfig - overall it seems a bit more complicated than copperlan
some question couldn't be answered by reading manual and watching videos
1. how many mio10 i can connect to my system ?
2. how is the interconnection between midi-din-ports of different MIO10s done (connect Din1 In from Mio10#1 to Din 10 of MIO10#3)
3. can the In and Output ports be named differently ... in my current setup often at the Input #X is a different device connect than on Output #X
4. how does the latency compensation work - how do i use it?
5. are there any plans for a more easy to oversee connection software? (copperlan soft is a lot nicer to oversee - also Apples Midi-Studio looks great but can't do the port routing)
thanks for any answers