Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

iOS saved configurations not found

edited April 29 in MIDI
Hi, I saved a couple of  configurations to my iPad (iOS9.5) in iConfig and when I want to recall them it returns "no files found". Where should they be and how can I recocer them? Thanks

EDIT: sorry, wrong subforum, feel free to move the topic to the right one!

Comments

• I need this feature, because I use different routings/filtering in my live sets. Crucial when working with midi loopback! Did anyone get this to work? Is there anything I can do about it? A file should have been saved somewhere, but the Apple police doesn't want me to browse the contents of my iPad except for photos and videos. Any help would be appreciated.

• Anyone? This should work, shouldn't it? A setting I'm missing somewhere?
  • Filed a support ticket. Maybe more luck there... :-(
  • Not much more luck, got a reply, software not supported anymore, maybe one day but not in the near future, so no answers to my question: "is this supposed to work at all?". I start to think we customers should try to raise some money and hire a programmer to sort out the few lasting bugs in iConfig and add some missing features now that the code is open source.