Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will Auracle support iConnectMidi 4?

I bought a midi interface for its advertised features. These include the 4+ supporting up to 3 computers, 2 of which may be ipads. iConnect has now released a new software called Auracle, which does no longer support direct connections between ipads and mac! I think you do owe users like me an explanations: are you working on a solution to this? If so, when will we expect it?
If there still is no solution in sight, why are you still selling the 4+ advertising features, which are only supported by a software and drivers, that has not been updated for more than a year?

Comments

• I think you'll find no one is listening, particularly on this forum. Stand by for an increasing number of spam posts with no one cleaning them up.
  • Yes, that seems to be the case. I will not ever buy something from them again!
    Killing a product because of a bad design which did not work in a future proof way is one thing ... but not really telling your customers the truth and instead being silent or vague about it, that is a behaviour I cannot tolerate. I just cannot have someone waste my time, just because he cannot admit his screw up ... bye!