Preset Selector in MIOXL

Hi.
I would like to know what is "preset selector" in daw destination?
I thought it could be a way to change preset of the mioxl with external program change source (mpc1000 in my case),
but it doensn't work!

it could be very convenient to be able to switch preset of the mioxl via program change...
Don't you think??
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• nobody can tell me about this?
    Even not people from iconnectivity? maybe...

• are there any moderators here???
    seriously, now, all manufacturers have to be on forums and talk to their customers..
    (like arturia or expert sleepers, who are very pleased to talk to their customers).
  • Sorry for the delay on answering you.
    The preset selector is basically of no available to use in your DAW. It's a MIDI port created that allows the Auracle for X-Series software to Save and Load Presets.

There is not currently a way to use a program change to flip presets on the mio X Series interfaces.
  • tsho08 said:
    Sorry for the delay on answering you.
    The preset selector is basically of no available to use in your DAW. It's a MIDI port created that allows the Auracle for X-Series software to Save and Load Presets.

There is not currently a way to use a program change to flip presets on the mio X Series interfaces.

thank you for your answer!
    Do you mean that it allows you to save and load sysex to make a saving out of the mioxl interface?