Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Request a schematic for my devices

I'm looking for advice on suggesting and describing connections in the enclosed equipment that allow it to operate as a 32-channel recording / 34 channel playback system.

Could you please include detail of protocols, conversion techniques, data transfer rates, maximum channel counts and errors / correction in the conversions, physical limitations and clocking. In addition, sample rates, bit depths and oversampling.

Finally could you also please include knowledge of modern streaming protocols, explaining how this system would be best configured to connect digitally with a professional standard digital system for multi-track playback? This playback will be 'streaming' playback NOT file import and can you also determine what type of connections / protocols offer a bandwidth capability that could cope with this?

Interface: M-Audio Profire Lighbridge
Loudspeakers: 2 x Genelec 8340A
Hard Disk: 1TB USB 3.0
Control Surface: Behringer BCF2000
Converters: Behringer ADA8000
PC: Rackmount Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3 v1.3, Core 2 Quad, 8GB DDR2 RAM. 500GB Internal hard
disk
DAW Software: Reaper

I would appreciate you taking the time to help me out and patiently await your response.

Comments

• Are you using any iConnectivity gear in your rig?
    If not you might be better off speaking with the companies gear you are using.