Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will iConnectAUDIO4+ be released?

edited May 2015 in Audio
Hi, I was just wondering if there is an updated eta for these to arrive to the retailers. I'm hoping to incorporate it into my rig for tour in March. Need to streamline. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:
imageBe the First to Get iConnectAUDIO4+ - Shipments on the Way to Retailers! | iConnectivity

Be the first to receive iConnectAUDIO4+ - Pre-orders available now!  Shipments on the way to retailers. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• edited February 2015
    With where our shipments are at right now, we should be seeing them late March to early April - depending on your location. Sounds like a possibly if you are in the N.A. region to see one before March ends, but there is no guaranty you will have one for the tour.

We are doing everything to get shipments into retailer's hands, but there were some unforeseen holdups in customs that caused delays.

Let me know if you have any other concerns.
    -JS
  • Hi guys!
    When will it be realesed in Europe, expecially in Italy?
  • edited March 2015
    They should be arriving in Europe around mid April.

Then you will want to check the availability of your local retailer for their specifics and pre-orders:
    www.iconnectivity.com/where-buy
  • UPDATE:
    imageBe the First to Get iConnectAUDIO4+ - Shipments on the Way to Retailers! | iConnectivity

Be the first to receive iConnectAUDIO4+ - Pre-orders available now!  Shipments on the way to retailers. 

Read the full story here

This discussion has been closed.