Auracle 1.4.1 released
Auracle 1.4.1 has been released today. This fixes a few small bugs and introduces significantly improved handling of interfaces in Bootloader mode. Recommended for all current Auracle users.
- Detect interfaces that are in Bootloader Mode, allow to continue firmware update or reboot back into operational mode
- Fixed firmware updating issues on Windows
- Fixed Auracle not responding when resetting incompatible MIDI routings on the iConnectMIDI4+
- Fixed Mixer page showing only DAW Master when selecting an interface shortly after connecting it
- Fixed interfaces not being fully displayed after firmware update (MIDI2+, mio2)