USB DAW Port names not updating in hardware MioXL

When I plug USB into my iPad mioXL Din names are not correct. I see names I set up years ago and the ports with default names are not in sequential or in order. FYI, I'm viewing the midi routings in IOS AUM. I've tried fixing from my Mac via USB and via a router. Factory reset, firmware reinstall, deleting preferences for Mio and Audio Midi. Nothing works. Audio Midi Setup shows ports 1 - 16 without updated names. Routing work, Auracle looks like it should. With ethernet and usb disconnected, I reboot everything, connect usb to iPad and I still see names from a couple of years ago. It's like the names are stuck in the firmware. Extremely frustrating and two days trying everything I can think of.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.